We get a deeper dive on some of the Necromancer's skills especially the "Book of Dead" which seems to be its summoning skills. We learn there are three skills shown off including Skeletal Warriors, Skeletal Mages, and Golem. This information below is subject to change as this is not a final build but here is what we saw from the gameplay regarding the 3 various summons. Each of the summons has 3 variations to choose from and upgrade into. For Skeletal Warriors there is Skirmishers, Defenders, and Reapers. For the Skeletal Mages there is Shadow, Cold and Bone. For the Golem there is Blood, Bone, and Iron. See below for more detail information on what we were able to see specifically for each of the variations.
-Defenders - Durable shield-bearers with 15% increased Life.
1. Every 10 seconds your Skeletal Defenders negate the next instance of Direct Damage they would take
2. Increase the amount of Thorns that Defender Warriors inherit from you from 30%-50%
3. Sacrifice - You gain 15% non-Physical Resistance, but you can no longer raise Skeletal Warriors
-Cold - Chills and Freezes Enemies
1. Each time your Cold Mages damages enemies with their primary attack, you gain 2 essence
2. Enemies who are Frozen by or damage while Frozen by your Cold Mages' primary attack are made Vulnerable for 3 seconds
3. Sacrifice - You deal x15% increased damage to Vulnerable enemies, but you can no longer raise Skeletal Mages
-Bone - Uses its own bones as projectiles, dealing heavy damage for a Life cost.
1. Reduce the Life Cost of your Bone Mages attacks from 15% to 10%. After being alive for 5 seconds, Bone Mages deal 40% increased damage
2. Each time a Bone Mage dies from its own attack, they leave behind a corpse and Fortify you for 2,188
3. Sacrifice - Your Overpower damage is increased by 30%, but you can no longer raise Skeletal Mages
-Bone - Taunts enemies in a wide area.
1. Each time your Bone Golem takes up to 20% of its maximum life as damage, it sheds a Corpse.
2. Your Bone Golem gains 10% maximum life and the amount of Thorns they inherit from you is increased by 30% to 50%.
3. Sacrifice - you gain 10% increased Attack Speed, but you lose the ability to summon a Golem
-Blood - Drains Life from nearby enemies
1. Your Blood Golem absorbs 15% of damage you would take.
2. While Healthy, your Blood Golem gains 25% Damage Reduction and x25% increased damage
3. Sacrifice - Your maximum Life is increased by 10% but you lose the ability to summon a Golem
-Iron - Slams the ground and stuns enemies
1. Every 5th Iron Golem attack causes a shockwave dealing 16% damage to the primary enemy and enemies behind them
2. Your Iron Golem's slam attack also makes enemies Vulnerable for 3 seconds
3. Sacrifice - You deal x30% increased Critical Strike Damage, but you lose the ability to summon a Golem.